GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU

GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU
Kekal bersama...selamanya.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thank You...Firends

Just found a time to rejoin. Been quite busy. Ulu Bendul seemed quite sad for the lost of a life, a boy, my neighbour's son, 16 years old, lovely and very active. Road accident. Last Friday. Ulu Bendul still mourns. Last month I lost my cousin's son, a boy, 19 years old, a varsity sudent, road accident at Simpang Seri Menanti. Beware if you are on the Kuala Pilah - Seremban Death Road. The cars are too many for the road too small.
 Anyway, friends, thanks for the very memorable night we had had at Datuk Jalil's in-law's residence. The food, songs, fireworks and the chat we had. It has been a very nice and warm night. Thank you for the effort, thank you for the commitments and finally thank you for the love and memories we had. You are all friends forever.

With love,
Dr. Rashidi & wife.

2 comments:

  1. Nab, Thank you for the invitation. I'll be presenting a paper the same date at 2.30 PM, Shah Alam. I very much like to attend your open house, well it depends on time. I'll be passing through bangi on my way home, hope I can make it.

    Rosli, I'm sorry, 2.00 PM will my flight to Melbourn with my 12 Masters degree Students. Should there be any changes of flight, I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete