GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU

GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU
Kekal bersama...selamanya.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TODAY I MET RUBIAH!!!

Assalamualaikum,  

Million apology my dear friends because it has been quite sometime that I didn't wrote or posted anything new to our blog. It is not because I'm lack of ideas nor that I have neglected it. Plenty of ideas, Insyaallah, don't you all worry and I can assure all of you that my sincere love to this blog will never be lessed. Lest we forget this blog is started or initiated by me. So please, no such thing as quit!!!!

Rubiah in Greennnnn!!!


Without fail as Siti Aminah said to me a few month ago, I surf it everyday, morning, evening and late at night, I read it and put up some comment whenever and whereever I feel I should and I do it everyday. I know what MD have in mind, she always wants every one of us to be part of this blog in whichever way we can and she is not hiding her true feeling and concern. Her views was put foward and was published in one of her comment as we can see below.

Anonymous said...
Alhamdullillah abang MCC dah bangkit dari 'rajuk'nya. TQ abang MCC..abang MCC berjauh tahi kerana 'kedinginan' kengkawan pada blog ini sejak akhir akhir ni..saya rasa NSR pun sama seolah olah dh rasa hambar atas sambutan kengkawan pada blog yang direka khas oleh sdr Jokiden untuk kita warga SMBK..Saya sangat meminati karya sdr NSR dengan identiti versi NSnya yang bersahaja...(NSR belum menghabiskan ceritanya tntang perkahwinan dan hubungannya dengan keluarga mentuo..harab NSR bleh habiskan)..karya MCC, Jokiden dan kawan-kawa lain membuatkan saya menjadi pengunjug blog yang setia. Saya agak kengkawan lain juga seperti saya..suka membaca tapi malas nk tulis..Untuk memeriahkan kembali blog ini rasanya tk perlu sangat buat posting pada yang malas sperti saya ni, tapi kita tulislah sedikit komen supaya ada tindak balas untuk posting tu, ada sesuatu yang baru untuk dibaca..rasanya kalau setiap pembaca tuliskan sedikit idea sudah cukup untuk mengembalikan keceriaan blog ini..mana LAR, Bee, CTN, CT Shara yang suatu ketika dulu suka mengomen..marilah kita kembali dengan komen2 yg baru..supaya blog kita tk malap dan padam...MD

It is raining in Mecca



 

If  I were to give some reason to why I'm not that active lately, just because I'm lack of time... Time!!! It is an evening joke. hahaha..it sound a little bit funny.., Tok Lombago and Tahir please don’t get me wrong ok.  Jokiden has no time.. Jokiden was very busy.., putting full effort, time  and energy to his networking business, etc, etc, etc, I could not cope up with…..guess  what? But my dear friends it is true that time doesn’t permit me. DRR will comfirm this.

Our Blog stats is still okay, Today pageviews is 24 and yesterday it stood at 63. Total visitors as it was today was 15115 and I believe it will reach 16,000 soon as NSR wish it to be.

Well it is about 5.30 pm now. At home, relaxing myself. I just came back from a business meeting with my supplier in Rembau. I took this opportunity to write something in our blog. I hope to finish this post before my datin arrive home, usually at 6.30 pm.

No big news, no great ideas, no big deal..Not about Jamuan Hari Raya too as MCC already did, Also not about budget since MCC has given a nice wrapped up on that issue. I remember sitting infront of my TV last Friday listening to our PM Budget Delivery Speech. Very interesting indeed. To some may be it is not. Call it as an Election Budget, Year End Bonus, Budget For Malays, Rural Budget etc, etc..what ever you likes it to be, but to me 2012 Budget really benefited many, esp government officers likes TL, DAJA, Rashid, Alias, Md Shah, Halimah, DRR, Hawa and many more. Not to be left out was my datin and also pensioner like LAR, CTN, Zali, MD and the rest.

While doing this writing, I received a phone call From Rashid, asking me when my Sg Kertas Restaurant will be operated again. “No more..yes it will be opened this coming Thursday but under new management” I told him reluctantly. My days is over. “Joki setakat tu yo..” I continued.

I told Rashid that I met Rubiah Yussof this evening in Rembau. We shared a few words and she asked me about our next REUNION, I guess everybody is waiting too. Please respond to this suggestion..Date 24, 25, 26 December 2011, 3 days 2 nights. Distination Cameron Highland, Dungun, PD or Melacca.

Yesterday  with my old friend,  I went to attend A REUNION FOR SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT PENSIONER at Sime Dearby Convention Centre in Bukit Kiara. Very exciting..I will share this with you all in the near future. Promise. Also, LAR will get her membership form soon as you wish.

Till then bye and miss you all!!!

Jokiden.       

8 comments:

  1. AsSalam,

    I trust u Bang Sarep, U always busy......U've a lot of ideas, and we always waiting ur comments towards our posting.

    Your posting above making alive to our blog. Just like one injection to our mind again. And thats,what we hope from others...I always waiting a magic post in this blog...hopefully comes through....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tk Setiousoho, kito akan lobih sibuk lopeh ni, war-warkan kek kengkawan ttg REUNION kito. Somalam ese jumpo Rubiah ngan suami dio Rosli yg nyanyi lagu Isabella macam masuk akademi fantasia tu kan.. sibuk dio tanyo pasal reunion, nak nyanyi laie..

    Ok tarikh yg sosuai 24, 25 dan 26 Disember. Tompek kono pikirkan. Tajuk ea bercuti bosamo keluargo. Somalam Rosli tu dah call Dungun dan CH, dio cubo caghi tompek. janji mughah, soleso dan cantik!!!!!!

    Bulih mulo masukan namo yg nak poie sobab tompek kono booking awal.

    Jokiden

    ReplyDelete
  3. AsSalam,

    InsyaAllah.....samao2 kita jayakan.....



    SSAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to all of you whom has taken the initiative & the painful tasks of putting everything in placed.That was an enormous tasks indeed !!! No ordinary person can succeed in performing such ! Regret I do not hve ample time at this very moment to extend my praises since Jokiden ( we are at Shah Alam currently ) is abt to leave for S'ban now. I will catch up with all of you later but before departing Iwud sincerely urged my dear friends to contribute to the benefits of our blog !!! Nevertheless pls do not forget the dates given by Jokiden on the proposed reunion....pls extend yr comments ...tks

    TAHIR

    ReplyDelete
  5. AsSalam,

    Syabas!!!! MTK U did it.......C U THEN.


    ReUnion Proposal Dates 24, 25 and 26 December 2011.

    DONT FORGET.....


    SSAK

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 Disember 2011 Tahir toghimo monantu Insyaallah, jadi anak dan monantu bulih join sokali Reunion kito.. Honeymoon!!!!!

    Jokiden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saya setuju je asalkan jangan bertembung dengan program opis.Kalau hari Sabtu Ahad ok je..Cuma 7 hingga 23 November saya akan ke Sukan Sea Jakarta..Diminta untuk lead sekretariat di sana..sesiapa nak datang bolehlah jumpo di Jakarta tapi sei kojo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nak ikut!!!!!!!!!111 ke Jakarta..

    JOKIDEN

    ReplyDelete