GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU

GAMBAR EDISI TERBARU
Kekal bersama...selamanya.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

BAND ARIIZA

Friends Dear,

Please play the Video Youtube on the right. Presenting to you my son's (Aziem) Band Group ARIIZA. Formed 2007 when he was in Std 6. The players are all his cousins aged 9 to 12 years old. Now they are 4 years older. Had performed quite a number of times especially in the occasion of dinners, parties and marriage ceremonies. To view practices and rehearsals, watch them every Sunday 3.00 to 6.00 PM at my house, Ulu Bendol.

Their best achievement so far was accompanying singers for the 13 espisodes of TomTomBak series 5, hosted by Aznil Hj Nawawi with group named by Aznil, 'Band Ceria'. Able to perform about 45 songs of all genre and had written 3 songs of their own. This June, they will be recording their first singles, insyaAllah. ARIIZA stands for A-Aziem, R-Rafiq (vocal), I- Isyrafi (Bass) I- Ikram (Rhythmn) Z- Zarul (Drum) A - Amirul (Keyboard).  

A new name will be given for their singles. Should you have any idea to make any of your ocassion entertaining, don't hesitate to call me. Negotiable price with SMBK group. (wah macam iklan pulak).
Comments are wellcomed.

...shidi...

4 comments:

  1. I need your help shidi. even helping hands from your children. i have to compose a new song for my school. the melody is ready but i need the minus one of the song . can u please help me?

    ISMAIL MAD ISA @ CHANG CAPIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. You can choose whether to have a life band recording or a computer generated sound recording system. Both is possible. Advisebly, I'll go for the computer generated recording. It may take time, but the sound will be perfect. However, its time consuming.The life band system is much easier, but the quality is not just as good. Just come over and let's see how we can go about. Inform me atleast 2 days earlier if you are coming b'cos I have to install the latest recording software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bang, jangan lupo dalam banyak2 lagu tu solitkan jugak lagu Hindustan....untuk den aaa.

    MSA

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worry MSA. Ado. Tp kono cari ponyanyi

    ReplyDelete